Do you dim your light to allow others to feel they can shine? An exhausting practice of self-deprivation can wreak havoc on your spirit, and make your self-confidence crumble.
Every day our confidence is challenged by outside influences. Just a simple off-putting phrase by a stranger or friend can dampen our progress. We all hold untapped potential but tend to come across people who do not want to see anyone succeed further than they have.
The question is, why? The answer may be, they have allowed outside influences to dim their inner light, and don’t know how to shine without diminishing someone else’s glimmer.
We all deserve to feel beautiful and confident. How do we achieve this? One way is with the Gemstone Labradorite or Rainbow Moonstone, the stone of transformation. When we feel ourselves going down a dark path, Labradorite is the perfect stone to remind us that we don’t have to stay where we are. We can transform and reinvent ourselves.
Facts about Labradorite:
- Chakras – Throat, for the kind and enlightened words, Third Eye for Inner Vision of Self, Crown for connecting with your trueness.
- Zodiac – Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
- Planet – Uranus or Hershel the co-ruler of Aquarius (Vedic Astrology)
- Element – Water (Western Astrology) and Air (Vedic Astrology)
- Vibration – Numbers 6 – love, family, home, and 7 – mysterious, stand-offish, intuitive, introspective.
- strengthens will
- increased psychic abilities
- stimulates imagination
- Selenite – to connect to your higher self
- Tiger’s Eye – confidence and a bright personality
- Crystal Quartz – cleanse negativity and boost the qualities of the other stones.
As we work with this incredible Gemstone, we begin to connect to our higher selves, the part most of us often ignore. Labradorite will assist you on your journey to your full potential.
Check out more of my thoughts on IGTV.