Ready in 8 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 1 can tuna
- ½ avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 tsp mayonnaise/vegan mayo
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- ¼ cup onion & celery combined, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- corn tortillas
- Use ethically sourced tuna. 1 Can. Save The Earth
- Slice and chop avocado, onion, celery and broccoli into bits, place aside
- Drain the can of tuna and add to a bowl with mayo and mustard, use fork to flake tuna and mix well.
- Gently fold in vegetable mix.
- Place on a toasted corn or flour tortilla and enjoy!
Omit the mayo/mustard combo and use the second half of the avocado mixing it with the tuna.