Baby Stuffed Peppers
Ready in 1 Hour
Serves 4 people
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tbs everything bagel seasoning.
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Place beef, egg and seasonings into a large bowl.
- Gently fold all ingredients together mixing for about a minute. Spoon mixture into a small sandwich bag and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare peppers by washing in a mix of 1 part white vinegar to 3 parts water. Remove peppers from water and cut off the top, removing the seeds.
- Take meat mixture out of the refrigerator and cut a corner of the bag.
- Like a pastry bag, start from the top and place mixture into peppers. Brush with olive oil and add additional Everything Bagel seasoning tot he top.
- Place tray into a preheated 375f oven for 40-45 minutes, depending on how hot your oven gets.
Add any sauces, hot peppers, and herbs to make this dish your own.