Ready in 35 minutes
Serves 8 people
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 – 2 tsp black pepper
- ⅓ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Add ground turkey to a bowl and with a spoon separate and add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic in stages until all the turkey is seasoned.
- Slowly add the breadcrumbs, until a slightly dry consistency is achieved.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal parts or just eyeball like I do.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
Blend the spices into the ground turkey as evenly as you can for enhanced flavor. Serve over pasta for a lighter but more traditional dish. Or add to a really delicious salad, for a low carb treat but satisfying meal.