anything I can name after the moon, I will. I make this sauce on the full or new moon just to be extra.
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 12 people
- Three small tomatillos
- Two poblano peppers
- One green bell pepper
- One bunch of cilantro
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TSP minced garlic or one fresh garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil poblano and green bell peppers until they are tender (15-20 minutes). Remove from water and place on a paper towel to cool and dry (10 minutes).
- Wash and dry cilantro.
- When peppers are cool, remove seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, adding fresh garlic. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper slowly for desired consistency and taste.
- Place in an upcycled jar and allow to cool fully before refrigerating.
This sauce lasts about two weeks in the refrigerator.
Switch up the flavors with more Scoville’s if you dare. How hot will you go?