Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 6 oz chicken strips
- 5 oz. Chicken Tikka Masala Sauce
- 2 Naan Flatbread
- 2 oz. Fresh Spinach
- 1 oz. Yogurt dressing with cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly season the chicken strips. Add them to a medium-high preheated, oiled pan. Sear lightly on each side for a total of 5-6 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375f/190c and in an oven-safe dish, add some Tikka Masala sauce as a base.
- Add the seared chicken strips and the remaining Tikka Masala sauce, place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Place naan on a cookie tray and warm for 10-15 minutes.
- Add spinach to warm naan, chicken strips and cucumber yogurt sauce.
The longer the chicken is seasoned, the more tender it will be. I try to lightly season the meat because the sauce is so flavorful. Eggplant, Seitan, Tempeh, Potato and Cauliflower make great vegan substitutes too!