Ready in 3 hours
Serves 4 people
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbs Maple Bourbon Seasoning
- 3 bay leaf
- ½ cinnamon stick
- 12oz cannellini beans
- Preheat chili pot on medium-high and add olive oil.
- Brown chicken or turkey (add meatless protein)
- Add seasoning blend and mix well.
- Lower heat and add water, bay leaf and cinnamon
- Cook on low for 2/12 hours, adding cannellini beans in the last 30 minutes.
- Slice your baked sweet potatoes in half and pour chili over the top.
Quinoa or meat substitutes are also delicious in this dish. Sprinkle a little extra cinnamon on your sweet potato, and a little butter if you like! YUM!