Greatest Of All Time Pancake
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 2-4 people
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 tbs coconut oil, butter or ghee, separated
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup espresso chocolate chips
- 2 tbs pecans
- 4 strips of bacon (optional)
- Preheat a pan on medium-low heat, Prepare pancake mix as directed. In a separate pan, heat up the bacon until slightly crispy (optional).
- Add 1/4 tbs coconut oil, butter or ghee for each pancake, or the entire amount for the big pancake.
- Pour ¼ of the pancake mix at a time into the pan, adding toppings before flipping. (Don’t flip until you see the little air bubbles).
- OR – Pour the entire contents of the pancake mix into a pan and cook on one side, place in the oven for 20 minutes on 350F/177C.
- Remove from the pan and stack, or remove from the oven and slice to serve.
Kodiak Cakes are my go-to pancake mix. High in protein, and nutrients, makes great muffins and bread too. Mix any ingredients you like. These listed just happen to be my favorite combination. Although I will omit the bacon occasionally.
Serve with fresh fruit, coffee or tea, and a smile.