Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 8 people
- 2 large Yukon Gold/Sweet/Idaho Potatoes
- ½ avocado
- Bacon, tomato, strawberries
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 heaping tsp crushed garlic
- Juice of ½ lime
- Slice Potato along the longest diameter and sprinkle with pink salt.
- Blend crushed garlic with lime juice and black pepper, emulsify when adding olive oil.
- Brush one side of potato toast with garlic mix, and add to pre-heated grill pan. Medium/low heat.
- Allow potatoes to brown, then flip to each side twice, to cook through.
- Garnish with Avocado, bacon & white truffle oil (pictured).
- Strawberries and avocado, orange marmalade & goat cheese, bruschetta, scrambled eggs & fresh chives are also great toppings, get creative!