Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 8 people
- 16 romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 3 ears of corn
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- ½ cup chopped mushroom
- ½ cup asparagus
- ½ cup broccoli
- 1 cup yellow or white rice
- 3 tbs olive oil, separated
- 2 tsp pink salt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp tajin chili lime seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 21 Seasoning Salute a sprinkle (optional)
- Emulsify 1 tbs olive oil with lime juice and vinegar. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a preheated grill pan, medium/high heat.
- Place full corn cob on the grill pan and let kernels get brown. Turn every 4-5 minutes until each side is grilled. Set aside.
- Add remaining oilve oil to pan and grill asparagus & mushroom, add cooked rice and beans salt, pepper and chili lime seasoning at the end, remove from pan.
- Add vegetable mix to dressings, and gently fold to dress.
- Place in romaine lettuce and top with avocado, tomato, scallion, cheese (optional)
Emulsify by adding olive oil first, whisk with lime juice and let rest, then add white vinegar and whisk again.