Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 3 taco sized soft corn tortillas
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs Chili Lime Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Slice the tortilla like a pizza into 8 triangles.
- Add olive oil, chili lime, salt and pepper to a bowl.
- Fold tortillas into olive oil mix, and place on a cookie tray.
- Place on the middle rack in a pre-heated 425-degree oven for 12 minutes. Turn once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and plate, allow chips to cool for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Change up the spices, with cinnamon and sugar, a BBQ flavor or rosemary and garlic. These chips can be made in multiple ways with so many dipping sauces. Get Creative!