Ready in 25 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup chopped kale
- ½ cup brown rice/quinoa mix
- ¼ cup shredded cheese optional)
- Preheat Oven to 375f /190c
- Begin to cook rice & quinoa mix, or use what has been previously prepared
- Thoroughly wash peppers with white vinegar & water. Slice off the top and wash out seeds.
- Thoroughly wash kale in the same manner
- Place kale, rice mix and cheese into the hollowed out pepper.
- Arrange peppers so the will stand upright in the oven.
- Add eggs and bake for 25 minutes.
Add salt, black pepper, cayenne, and any other flavor combs of spices on top of the eggs. Get creative!