Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 8 people
- 1 lb grassfed shaved beef
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp chili lime seasoning
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 tortillas
- Pre heat pan on medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add 1 lb shaved beef and let brown.
- Add salt, pepper and chili lime seasoning.
- Let cook until beef gets crispy.
- Heat tortillas in the oven or on a separate grill pan.
- Use ½ lime over beef cooking in skillet, save ½ lime to dress tacos.
Getting the beef a bit crispy adds great texture to the dish.
Caloric count is based on ingredients only and not added toppings.
Dress up these tacos anyway you like!