Organic & Sugar-Free
Ready in 6 hours
Serves 4 people
- 4 Organic Gala Apples
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp light agave syrup
- ½ tsp Grade A Maple Syrup
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Slice & core apples, leaving the skin on
- Add lemon juice to apples to avoid oxidation and place aside.
- Mix pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and ginger together and sprinkle over apple slices, covering both sides. Let sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Add apple slices to Slow Cooker and cover apples with water.
- Drizzle maple syrup and agave and stir well.
- Allow apples to cook on low heat for 6 hours.
Lift the lid to occasionally stir the apples. Sugars will thicken naturally.
The recipe calls for 1 apple per person, this recipe is based on 4 servings.
Wonderful Vata pacifying food.