Ready in 35 minutes
- 4 large eggs, separated
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tbs seasoning spice-blend
- 2 tbs butter
- ½ cup spinach/kale and onion combined
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place mixer bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes prior to preparation.
- Separate egg yolks and whites, and place whites in a chilled mixing bowl with cream of tartar. Start on low and move up slowly to high speed, for the best peaks.
- In a medium-high heated pan, crisp up the spinach, kale and onion mix with 1 tbs butter, and lower the heat to medium.
- Combine egg yolks with salt, pepper and seasoning blend (any blend you like will do, or keep it simple and basic)
- Fold egg whites into yolks, being careful not to fully combine the mixture.
- Add egg mix to heated pan and add the second tbs of butter to the outer edges of the omelet.
- Cook on 200 F for 15 minutes, and broil on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes prior to serving.
For a dryer omelet, cook between 225 & 250 F for 15 minutes.