Ready in 60 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1 Yellow Summer Squash
- 1 cup carrots
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil
- 2 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute (TJ’s)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Rinse and dry squash and veggies and chop into bite-size pieces.
- In an oven-safe dish, mix ghee or olive oil and spices, blend well.
- Fold in carrots and squash.
- Bake for 60 minutes on 375 degrees.
Mix 1 tbs olive oil and 1 tbsp ghee or substitute both for coconut, avocado or sesame oil.
Swap out summer squash for fall and winter squash. (this blend is actually a great example of Pitta summer squash ad Vata fall carrots).
Add any seasoning you like to make this dish stand out in your kitchen.
This Vata pacifying dish is great year-round but especially helpful in the colder months.